Monday, March 26, 2012

miSsinG..

lately,aku rasa kosong..
feel like something missing..
my heartbeat is taken away..
my heart feel the emptiness..
even though i have the whole world..
but i can't have her by my side..
neither for every seconds,minutes,hours..
for every breath i take..
or for all my life..
i know and i need to accept the reality..


the vow we had
makes her the one and only star in my life
if i miss her,i'll talk to the star
if there is no stars
tears start going down my cheek
how i miss her badly..

people may see me smiling
but the other side of me is crying
i may lie to anyone else
but i can't lie to my heart
that miss her damn much

she looks very close to my eyes
but the reality
i even can't touch her
neither to have her in my arms
and when i realize that
i start to cry again

when she walks away
the darkness surround me
i'm scared,i'm crying
but i can't call her back
to stay and don't leave

i promise to myself
i'll wait for her
no matter what happens
no matter how long it takes
till the end of the day
only death can take her away from me..